I offer offer several types of assessments.
Assessments don't tell you what to do or what job you should take.
They summarize and present how you feel in your heart or what you already know in your head.
In other words, they help you understand yourself better.
Understanding yourself is the first step in finding answers to questions such as:
* Are there jobs out there I might like better than what I do now?
* What kinds of work can I do, now that I've lost my job?
* How can I make my current job more interesting?
* How do I get along better with that co-worker?
* Could I get paid to do things I now do for fun?
* What can I do after I retire?
* How should I answer the interview question "Tell me about yourself?"
Click one of the links below to learn more.